Friday, September 24, 2010

Veronica's Post

Hello my Fab friends, it’s THE Veronica Lorya. I hope you all are excited for choir this year! I joined choir just last year and my experience has transformed me from an average African Queen to the goddess. This past week I was sick and I know my presence was missed but have no fear the medications came through and I am feeling a little bit better. The music this semester is pretty awesome and that should mean a lot coming from a revered goddess like myself. I love when Nicholas becomes the bishop of Myra the piece just makes me feel all Catholic inside and who wouldn’t love that. Anyway I am just loving how I look right now so I will blog later. Keep listening to your music and be beautiful like me!
-The African Goddess
Veronica Ilijha Teresa Lorya

No comments:

Post a Comment